WELCOME

WELCOME

Thai Boxing coach impressed with Hero Ram





Boy Ram is known for his dance moves and fighting skills. Recently a Thai Boxing coach was impressed with the Thai boxing skills in Ram.

Ram tweeted this in his twitter saying, “Muay Thai class in Thailand..Impressed wit my Martial Arts skills,dis coach wanted me 2stay back&Fight for his Team;p
BTW.. Muay Thai is Thai Boxing.. Tony Jaa?… Ong bak?.. yeah that. .& no he didnt know I was an actor..I was just 1 amongst his students :) ”.

Ram till now he didn’t showcased his Thai boxig skills in any of his movies, except in his debut movie “Devadas”, where he showcased his skills performing with Non-Chalk. Expect that soon he will showcase his skills in one of his movies in future.Currently he is busy I the shooting of multi starrer movie with Victory Venkatesh in an unofficial titled “Golmaal” movie.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By BSMOVIE · Designed By SATISH