WELCOME

WELCOME

Tamanna won’t compromise on her values



thamanna latest pics


thamanna latest images,moviestills,pics

Beautiful milky beauty Tamanna, has not yet signed in any Telugu films after her movie 
“Tadakha” besides Naga Chaitanya. This movie did well at the box-office. Currently she is 
busy with Bollywood and Kollywood films. She made a debut in Hindi with the movie 
 “Himatwala”, it didn’t do well at the box-office, but she has become popular with her beauty
 and performance. Currently she is working for “Entertainment” movie besides Akshay Kumar.


In an interview given to a famous Telugu Print media she said that, “I strongly feel that glamour is important for a film, But if you try to focus only on glamour without good story and screenplay 
that will end up as a bad attempt. Now that I am in Bollywood many people are speculating that I would be wearing a bikini, but while entering the film industry I have set certain values and limitations and I abide by them. I also follow those limitations while choosing a film”.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By BSMOVIE · Designed By SATISH