WELCOME

WELCOME

Nagarjuna's intelligent plan @ 100

nagarjuna bhai images

Akkineni Nagarjuna ruled out the chances of retiring from films and expressed his wish to
act as long as he can. "I don't think I will ever retire as I can't stop visiting the sets. Instead,
 I will focus on doing different kind of roles like Amitabh Bachchan. I will  gradually reduce
 the burden of carrying the entire film on my shoulders by multi-starrers and character roles,
" he said.

The king of Tollywood is having big lans for his his 100th projects. He is now planning to play
lead roles until he completes his milestone flick and take a call on what kind of films/roles he
has to do in future. "I never thought I will do so many films in my career. I will decide on what
 to do next after my 100th project," confirms the star.

Nag attributes his good looks to the disciplined life he followed since the past 25 years. Regular Workouts (6 days in a week for 1 hour), Adequate Sleep, Healthy diet and Lots of Water is the
secret of his youthful looks at the age of 54.


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By BSMOVIE · Designed By SATISH