WELCOME

WELCOME

Ram Charan reveals his untold secret

Ram Charan reveals his untold secret

Ram Charan is known for his onscreen acts and love for pets, but definitely not for his singing talent at least till now. The actor revealed an untold secret when he graced the Indian Idol Junior grand finale along with his 'Zanjeer' co-star Priyanka Chopra.

When asked how was he feeling being on the stage of Indian Idol Junior grand finale, Charan replied, "I think my hands are wet (he jokes). I have seen couple of shows and I don't know how these kids do it. Extremely talented kids! I am a Carnatic Singer myself for seven years. So, I know what hardwork it is for all of these kids. All the best".

Concluding his speech, the actor said to the host of the show: "I like your jokes, Sometimes" and this kept everyone in splits for sometime. 

Interestingly, Amitabh Bachchan who played the original Inspector Vijay in 1973's path-breaking flick 'Zanjeer' too was present at the Indian Idol Junior grand finale. So, It's really a nice time for Charan to take part in the singing reality show.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By BSMOVIE · Designed By SATISH